Dear guests of Bélézy,
Unfortunately, due to strict measures taken by the French government regarding the Corona Covid-19 epidemic, we cannot open Bélézy as planned on Saturday April 11. We hope to welcome you in Bélézy as of Thursday 7th May 2020 and we will keep you informed of developments via our website and our Facebook page: «Bélézy Provence»
New rules for our cancellation insurance:
Given the global scale of the epidemic, we have agreed new conditions with our insurance company. Often cancellations related to epidemics are not reimbursed by many insurers ... except on Bélézy!
All guests who have already booked their stay and have taken out cancellation insurance can postpone their stay to a later date in 2020 or even during the 2021 season. In case of illness, you can (on presentation of a medical certificate) or because your residence confining measures is subject, if you wish, to a refund * of the deposits you have already made. (* after deduction of the costs of the cancellation insurance and the booking costs),
So do not hesitate to book your summer holiday !! Some periods are already fully booked and we are convinced that we will soon be able to welcome you safely under the Bélézy sun!
Pascal and Madelon Leclère
PS: Our reception is closed for telephone calls, but we will answer to all your questions and bookings by email: email@example.com